I NEED MOTIVATION!

Options
Hiii i've just started to use fitnesspal properly recently, so at the mo i don't have any friends on here, I want to LOSE WEIGHT-my starting weight is 115kg i'm starting fresh this week with trying to cut down on my eating of Junk and Greasy food and eat A LOT MORE HEALTHY FOODS so if anyone else out there that can relate, would like to hear your motivation stories:D thanks.

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I started at 367lbs and all i used to eat was junk now i eat clean and i have lost 128lbs you can do it with the support this site really works , good luck with your journey
  • jdennisj
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I have been on MFP for about 70 days now and really like the idea of tracking what I eat. I found that the concept works if you are dedicated to it.
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I try to be supportive as possible :).
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Joining you today! Just used my Fitbit, for the first time today.. so love it.. you can do this.. sounds like you are serious .. let us do it together.. Make this the first day of the rest of your life.Stay strong.Log what you eat and your workouts..just come on the boards for all the motivation you will need.

Congrats Gedrick you are awesome!! Great job!
  • martazz
    Options
    wooow congrats on the weightloss that's awesome:happy: and thank you for replying!
  • martazz
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYING I WILL ADD YOU ALL:happy: ALL THE BEST FOR THE WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY'S! WE CAN DO THIS:glasses:
  • SGreen0042
    SGreen0042 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me I will be more then happy to be your support system as well as you encouraging me. Good Luck.
  • SGreen0042
    SGreen0042 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am down 24 pounds as of now have 6 more to go until I reach my goal. I will would love to be friends so that we may encourage each other.