I'm so excited

Options
For the first time in over a year, I ran a mile today, and biked 5 miles. Yayy!! Hopefully I can get up to 2 miles in 2 weeks, I can't believe I actually did it. :)

Sorry, bragging..

Replies

• Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    HECK Ya....keep going- the possibilities are endless...

Im in the army- Iknow the first time I rucked 12 miles under 3 hours, I was like...wow....what your body really can do when you push it and are disciplined to get it done.

Keep your eye on the reason your doing what your doing, and watch the trasnformation slap you in the face!!

(It is the best slap you'll ever feel!!)
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Way to go! keep it up! You'll get to 2 in no time!:happy: :happy:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work!
  • drholly245
    Options
    For the first time in over a year, I ran a mile today, and biked 5 miles. Yayy!! Hopefully I can get up to 2 miles in 2 weeks, I can't believe I actually did it. :)

Sorry, bragging..
    WOW great job!!!!
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That's impressive!
  • RacheBell
    RacheBell Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks guys for the encouragement (sp?)! I'm going to go run again today, see where that gets me. I have to tell myself not to over do it though. If I do, I'll end up being in so much pain tomorrow. No bueno!
  • pjrail
    pjrail Posts: 4
    Options

Im in the army- Iknow the first time I rucked 12 miles under 3 hours, I was like...wow....what your body really can do when you push it and are disciplined to get it done.

Keep your eye on the reason your doing what your doing, and watch the trasnformation slap you in the face!!

Kmill217 - Thanks for your service! I remember those 12 mile marches. Oh - the good old days!
  • ktcheck
    ktcheck Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Kmill217 - Thanks for your service! I remember those 12 mile marches. Oh - the good old days!

2 miles is a great accomplishment....I'm working my way back to my boot camp body....back when running was fun!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Nothing feels better than a good workout. So good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!