size does it matter?

Options
I am serching for an answer. At what sized does a 5 foot 10 women looks best at? ( please list all meashurments, including thigh size with the typical meshurments like brest, waist and hip) and at diffrent ages fromging from 18, 25,30 and so on. thanks

Replies

• skopp18
    Options
    I don't know how to answer this question because I think women look great in how they feel most comfortable. Also, I could give you measurements that you could never achieve because your body isn't built that way.

I did once read a book that stated that in the celeb world, a woman's ideal weight should be 100lbs at 5' and then 5 lbs for every inch above that. Therefore, the ideal weight for a 5'10" woman would be 150lbs. However, celebs are very skinny and cameras usually add 10lbs and are not really normal (tons of them have eating disorders).

I also think that numbers mean less than how you look/feel. You might be a certain weight or measure a certain number of inches around your thigh, but you have to be happy with what you see in the mirror in order for that to make a difference.
  • amp162
    amp162 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's a really tough question. I am 5'4 and 162 lbs right now. I think I look and feel my best around 145-150. Recently went to dietician and she said for my height and medium built I should be around 136#. Not sure how she came to that conclusion. However, books that I have read suggest 100 # for 5' of height and then 5# for each additional inch, which for me would be 120#. Don't think I'll ever see that again since I am middle aged (46). The 17 day diet book suggested 108-130# for me. So confusing. Wonder what anyone else thinks.