Describe how that m"O"ment feels as best you can.

Options
trackstack
trackstack Posts: 174 Member
People have attempted to describe it many different ways...

Whether it be long or quick, multiple or singular, funny or sincere, poetic or scientific...Describe it.

Please no thread locking language as you shouldn't need it AT ALL.

Lastly, it's how YOU feel, not how you think the OTHER person feels. Yeah, I have to say that because 4 posts in some dbag will be like- s*x with me is like parachuting from space while eating Nutella and watching The Notebook while sitting on a flagpole.

It's "O" time...

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Seriously its like everything but that area goes numb, like every sensation in my body is in that spot. And like all this pressure had been building just to explode in the greatest way.

ETA: The only other thing close to it is getting behind the wheel of an older car with enough horsepower that it pushes you back against the seat. Close second :)
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The most awesome feeling you can have alone or with another,
    like a new life coming back, like a feelin of bein a cloud walker!
    Words cannot describe the magical "O"
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A lot like when you have to sneeze for a while and finally you're able to have a really satisfying sneeze.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Like the early moments of the rollercoaster ride... as the cars are climbing up, up, up the steep incline, and then the rush of the exhilarating downhill parts all combined into several intense moments. And then the evil grin, followed by the need for a nap.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Like having the best goosebump inducing, body torquing, breath gasping seizure ever. That also makes you scream expletives. And perhaps bite your own lip so hard that it bleeds. And causes you to leave deep nail marks in your partners/ your own body parts.

In short. Best thing ever.
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Like having the best goosebump inducing, body torquing, breath gasping seizure ever. That also makes you scream expletives. And perhaps bite your own lip so hard that it bleeds. And causes you to leave deep nail marks in your partners/ your own body parts.

In short. Best thing ever.

Yes i agree with this!!!
  • Danardeener
    Options
    It's like riding a wave, you're trying to prolong that awesome feeling, cuz you just don't want it to end...then the wave suddenly crashes over you...and you're like "Let's do that again!"
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    : The only other thing close to it is getting behind the wheel of an older car with enough horsepower that it pushes you back against the seat. Close second :)

It's like this ^^ only once you are going so fast that the scenery is rushing by impossibly fast, then the whole world erupts into mind blowing fireworks! It makes your BRAIN tingle.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    It's like evry muscle in your body starts tensing to the point that your toes are curling and whatever you have in your hand you're gripping tightly. Then you get this fantastic release of tension, where there is nothing going through your mind except pure ecstasy, like you are the only person in the world.. Finally, you get this exquisite feeling of pure relaxation. That's the best I can do.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Like the early moments of the rollercoaster ride... as the cars are climbing up, up, up the steep incline, and then the rush of the exhilarating downhill parts all combined into several intense moments. And then the evil grin, followed by the need for a nap.

^^ Priceless
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Well, there were some screeching noises. I was facing the wrong way at one point. And in the end, my body was thrown clear. (Stolen from Jerry Seinfeld, but totally true)
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    7Eb1w.jpg
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    It's like evry muscle in your body starts tensing to the point that your toes are curling and whatever you have in your hand you're gripping tightly. Then you get this fantastic release of tension, where there is nothing going through your mind except pure ecstasy, like you are the only person in the world.. Finally, you get this exquisite feeling of pure relaxation. That's the best I can do.
    This describes it well.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I dig it when her legs start shaking then like cold water has gone down her back and for a few mins she just can't move

I get much more pleasure out of giving, cause once it's my turn I'm ready for a nap
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Like electric waves are going through my body!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Once it starts happening, it's like everything is fuzzy and kind of muddy, so you're trying to strain your eyes to see the picture clearly, and then suddenly everything brightens and you can see it all perfectly, and you're like "OMGOD, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Like electric waves are going through my body!!!

for hours
  • lesliethescrivener
    Options
    A lot like when you have to sneeze for a while and finally you're able to have a really satisfying sneeze.

^^ precisely this. i also get really warm and i almost feel like i can't breathe (in a non-scary way of course). and then i go numb for like 5 seconds and can barely stand up straight after because i'm all wobbly. HAHAHA.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    MOMP=Monday morning bump.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Starts like a long, slow burn that engulfs my whole body, getting more intense until it feels like every nerve ending is a live wire, and then white hot, all-encompassing release. Brain goes completely blank; no thought, just sensation.