add me need support and information. 100+lb journey

Options
Hello everyone I am looking for some people to add me, I am looking for anyone who does a daily/every other day update of their status. Gives recipe advice, I am tired of salads with chicken and fat free dressing, and 1egg with english wheat muffin for breakfast, and a turkey sandwich for lunch lol...its just all so easy to make specially the salad since i eat that at work lol. I love to eat veggies and fruit Ill snack on that all day. Carrots with garlic hummus= yummy.

Just trying to find some people who enjoy making the change in there life. I don't mind people looking at my daily calader for food and exercise cause most days it usually stays around the same lol. or people who give friendly advice,

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Well.. I am not perfect in anyway but seem to be doing ok. I don't eat perfect but it's a life change and its workin for now.

Tomorrow is my 205th day of logging and I post and comment every day.

Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me -- I'll be here for a long while if not forever!
  • purplestberry18
    Options
    i figured out that homemade bake oatmeal, if you don't go crazy on the sugar, can be pretty low calorie breakfast and it is so much better than just toast. I made a low calorie baked pumpkin oatmeal to celebrate fall recently and portioned it off to last me a week.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free t add me! I usually post a comment and/or update my status every day! I also like to post reci[pes in y blog!