Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Replies

• kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Congratulations to you and your friend,great job :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Man I wish my bestie wasn't already thin and fit! You girls look AMAZING! Great results, and a great way to keep motivated :D
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    That's what friends are for!!!!! Great work, ladies!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    What a beautifull story, well done ladies :) I expect your familys are so proud of you both, and your both gourgeous, good job :flowerforyou:
  • Truly amazing and inspiring! I hope I can accomplish what you two have! Great work!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    y'all look fantastic!
  • lilcooler
    lilcooler Posts: 1 Member
    So awesome!:flowerforyou: 3
  • robdeering
    robdeering Posts: 3 Member
    That is amazing!! Very inspirational and gives me hope. One day I hope to share the same story. I'm on the same journey with my sister-in-law who is also my bff.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Love it!! Such an inspiration!!
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    That's really what friendship should be!!! You are both lucky to have each other... and also, congrats on both of your accomplishments!!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    absolutely amazing!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    I am so proud of you two! You girls look amazing!!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Fantastic! you are both major inspirations!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    What a wonderful story :) congrats to you both!!!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    wow, im so happy for you and you did it together :-) such amazing work u two look great! what a story! x
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    JOY! you are my inspiration! I am going to send a friend request to your bestie too <winky face> So glad you are my MFP friend!
  • GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    You two are amazing! How lovely that you've stuck together through your entire journey! Truly inspirational! You both should be really proud of yourselves! x
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 388 Member
    That is absolutely heart warming and inspiring! Everyone needs a bestie like that! High fives to both you beautiful women!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Wow! you both look amazing! keep up the great work!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Wow! Congratulations girls, you both look fantastic! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!