full time student 21 looking for friends

Options
hi, this is my second time on my fitness pal and i could really do woth some friends who are similar to me.
im 21, study a graphic design degree - final year!
looking to lose a stone

Replies

• chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    HI!

I would love to be your friend. I am also a full time student (23). And open to any other friend requests!

Chelsea
  • RissaRoo007
    Options
    Hey! I'm also a full-time student (20) and would love some similar friends as well!
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Also a full time student, 21, and I feel the same! I just started a Ph.D. program, and I want to lose 30-35 pounds. I just started my diet plan today and could use the encouragement!
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 22, recent grad, looking to get back into shape. Let's keep each other motivated! :)
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, part time student, was full time up until recently. Fell free to add.
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Full time student, 23, feel free to add :) My job is to motivate and help others reach their goals! :)
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    You're new too helloburger? I didn't even realize :laugh:

Full time student here also, everyone :smile:
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18 and a full time student at a culinary college. Taking nutrition and guess that was the first motivator to get in shape. Feel free to add me =]
  • jodi41086
    Options
    Im 26 and a full time student as well!!
  • Msirma
    Options
    Add me please!!! I need motivation... Irmaanderson
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the responses!!!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hey. :)
    I'm 24, study part time and work part time. You can still add me if you want. :)