Looking for a good support system :)

Options
Hi! My name is Brittany. I am 24 years old and am just starting out on my fitness pal. I would love some friends who understand what I am going through. I'd would be happy to give support and help keep you accountable (and totally need the same). I'm looking to lose almost 100lbs!

Replies

• SallyWalbey
    Options
    Hello Brittany, I am Sally 31yrs of age and just started on fitness pal today also :happy: I am also wanting to lose a little more than 100lbs or more familiar to me is 10.3kilos!!

I am totally going to get into this and stick with entering my meals and tracking the calories. Previously i have just tried to cut down, but that doesnt last for long!

You can do this - we both can! Lets get into it and feel amazing for summer - I CANT WAIT :smile:
  • smartin_86
    Options
    Hello and welcome to both of you!!! Getting here is the hardest part, so great job on taking charge! My name Steve and have 120ish to go, and am always down to give support! Feel free to add me, and best of luck!! There are some fantastic people on here!!!
  • Donalddric
    Options
    Welcome Dude !!
  • sjfugatt1
    sjfugatt1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brittany! I'm on here to lose at least 100 pounds also. I'd love to be a support person for you and would appreciate the support and encouragement also. Please feel free to send me a friend request. Thanks and good luck to us both! :smile:
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    Hi Brittany, today is my first day on MFP feel free to add me if you like.
  • Eyesightblurred
    Options
    Hello! I am quite new to this website also. Feel free to add me! ^^
  • jc_miller
    Options
    Hello Brittany (and everyone else)! I just got started on MFP a couple weeks ago. I attempted it once before and slipped on my journey rather quickly, but I'm back and ready to go this time more than ever. I'm 25 years old and am looking to lose around 150 lbs. I'd like to think I'm good at holding myself and others accountable as well as encouraging/motivating. Let's do this together! I'm here if you need anything, and the same goes for anyone on this feed.
    Cheers!
    Jenna
  • wellnessbiddy247
    wellnessbiddy247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Brittany, I am Sally 31yrs of age and just started on fitness pal today also :happy: I am also wanting to lose a little more than 100lbs or more familiar to me is 10.3kilos!!

I am totally going to get into this and stick with entering my meals and tracking the calories. Previously i have just tried to cut down, but that doesnt last for long!

You can do this - we both can! Lets get into it and feel amazing for summer - I CANT WAIT :smile:

Hi Sally! I love your positive energy :) You seem so motivated! I sent you a friend request. :)
  • nellie8707
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 25 years old wife and mother of 2 and also just started today...

Well, not really, but I got SERIOUS today! LOL

Looking to lose 15-20 pounds and get my awesomeness back! LOL
  • lilnach
    Options
    hey brittany !
    names Amanda and I love new MFP's ! Add me !