Hello! I'm back!

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm introducing myself again because I've not been logging in regularly since the start of the summer. I'm glad to see that everyone has been working hard while I've been off for several months eating and drinking and sitting on my behind. I jumped on the scales this morning and I've put on 3 lb since my last weigh in on MFP and about 9lb above my lowest MFP weight earlier this year. Not the end of the world I know, but if I extrapolate that over the next year, I'll be right back where I started and probably in a worse place. I've noticed that my mood and self-esteem are slowly getting worse and I'm definitely more wobbly! . Now is the time to act, so:
-Breakfast calories added to tracker,
-office birthday cakes avoided,
-gym trip pencilled in for this evening,
LET'S DO THIS!

Replies

• laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just returned from hiatus as well. I'm still at my goal after 3 months or so but I still wanted to lose those 5 more. MFP worked so well that I increased my goal. Good luck!
  • levels32
    Options
    hi my name is nichole and im looking for some friends to keep me encouraged when i get down i realize i cant loose weight on my own i need some support all i do is go up and down and its hard dealing with the fact that i worked hard for 6mths lost 25 pds i feel like a failure and for some reason i cant overcome that to move fwd to think welli did it b4 i can do it agian and even go beyond that to lose my weight. im actually a little emotional with tears cause one of my lifetime goals is to be healthy inshape.
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can relate. There was a time I lifted weights and was in excellent shape, then my lifting buddy moved and I slacked. It seemed like in no time I was back to square zero. I never did get back into lifting but MFP helped me lose the weight and I got to a point where it was my lifestyle and I no longer felt I needed it. Recently, I've been snacking more and I wanted to get on the program again. It sucks starting over but you have to knuckle down and remember how you got to where you were. Good luck