What happened to all my "friends" lol

Options
laxwyo
laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
Went on hiatus during the fall and bam, most my friends are gone. Still at my original goal and holding steady. Still wouldn't mind dropping those extra five pounds that I added to my goal. Hit me up and let's get back on this!

Replies

• laxwyo
    Options
    Anyone? Working nights tonight, feel free to dm or we can chat here.
  • Cazmummyof2
    Options
    Finding it hard to find any sort of friends on here? Maybe its because im to ashamed to add my actual friends lol
    wtg on reaching your goal :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily and I work the overnight shift (midnight to 8am)
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Finding it hard to find any sort of friends on here? Maybe its because im to ashamed to add my actual friends lol
    wtg on reaching your goal :)

Ditto!
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Hi, thanks all! Just wanted to get back on the program and keep it up. Felt myself slipping a bit. Hope we can keep up the good work! Feel free to add me and we can get back to work
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I left for two weeks to for a charity thing in africa to build a school came back and feeling lonely and deleted :frown: (though thanks to those that didn't :bigsmile: )
  • laxwyo
    Options
    I think I lost about 50% of my friends after a few months
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you lost them? You might have just put them down somewhere, or something! lol!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Friends on here are quite strict I guess:)
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Are you sure you lost them? You might have just put them down somewhere, or something! lol!

Nah, they dropped me like a bad habit, even ones that I conversed with a lot. I live in the Rockies, anyone else?
  • diadojikohei
    Options

Nah, they dropped me like a bad habit, even ones that I conversed with a lot. I live in the Rockies, anyone else?

The Rockies sounds exotic to me, I live in Surrey in the south of England. No mountains at all!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I would never drop ya just because you were on vacation or something, things come up or stuff happens, shame on them if they drop ya
  • laxwyo
    Options
    Good people, thanks for the conversation! Take care and good luck!
  • Mainemaid
    Options
    Another night worker here, but I am on the east coast. You can add me if you want.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Add me if you want I'm in the Uk so will be around during your night shift!
  • laxwyo
    Options
    I'll bump this for now. How's everyone doing? I'm enjoying some kettle one, what's everyone doing?
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Best wishes on your journey. =^_^=
  • laxwyo
    Options
    I know you are out there but don't wanna post.