Back on the wagon!

Options
I'm back on the wagon! I was absolutely faithful the first 6 months of the year and totally content with my progress. Then about July I fell off the wagon. I'm not sure what happened to my motivation, but it escaped me completely. I was up to almost 50lbs lost, and have since gained. I'm still about 35lbs down, but I'm looking to get back in the race. I'm looking for support for when it really gets tough, and good people with similar goals who will call me out when I'm letting myself slip. The skinny begins here!

Replies

• Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    good for you! I am starting again today! I got off to a bad start this morning and almost made the excuse to start tomorrow. But I decided to go forward anyway! I have a quote on my board at work that says "A completed goal more than makes up for each and every failed attempt"

Good luck on your journey toward completing your goal!
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You have to start before you can finish so way to go! I sent you a friend request. Hopefully I can help you along the way!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great progress!! I understand the whole 'falling off the wagon' feeling.... Feel free to add me if you'd like! :-)
  • vivitoni74
    vivitoni74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am beginning again as well. I have about 40 lb to lose. I am in NJ. Hurricane Sandy hit us hard. Had no power, heat, hot water for a week. I had LOTS of time to think about what I NEED to do for myself. Turning 40 in January 2014. I want to feel good again about what I see in the mirror from the neck down.:smile:
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back on the wagon! Your story sounds a little familiar to mine. I had lost close to 40 lbs a few years ago and was doing amazing but then somewhere along the way I fell off the wagon and gained back close to 10 lbs. I climbed back on the wagon a little over a month ago and have lost 10 lbs and feel that I will finally reach my goal sometime soon. lol

I've added you as a friend and hopefully we can help motivate each other.

Anyone else who would like to add me as friend you are free to do so :)