Is sparkling water bad?

Options
I know it has 0 calories but would drinking too much sparkling water be bad for weight loss cos of sodium or something?

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    If you read the bottle, it will give you a sodium count. There are 0 sodium sparkling waters.
  • Iwannabemargo
    Iwannabemargo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It depends on the water ! Mineral water should be consumed in moderation but you can also get regualr supermarket sparkling water which is just water with CO2 added, no difference, perfectly fine.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    no its ok , still water is better tho (natural) and doesnt make u feel so bloated
  • tinypenetration
    Options
    Yeah I looked at a few of the different ones at the shops and chose the lowest sodium count I didn't know you could get 0 sodium.
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would just drink pure spring water has no sodum in it at all and if you want flavor water what I do is,I go out and buy MIO its a liquid water enhancer,all different flavors and I just pour about 2 or 3 drops in my water,has 0 everything.The propel zero water is good to but I won't drink it that much because it has sodium in it about 80 mg.you can feel bloated up all day long with that stuff..Try MIO in your water you will love it.
  • tinypenetration
    Options
    Cool where do you buy it from ?
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Ice brand is a yummy flavored one. I found it at Bi-Lo stores.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    sodium doesnt affect fat loss.

not sure about long term effects.