Underwire Tankini...Anybody know where to find one??

Options
jessifreehugs
jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
Ok, I'm going to Playa Del Carmen for my honeymoon in October. I suddenly got the urge to bathing suit shop online today to see some of my options for beachware. I'm a size 18, and very chesty. I look best in tankinis I've found and the more rouching the better lol. Any body know a website or a brand of bathing suits with lots of support for the girls? (I pretty much have to have an underwire involved).

Replies

• AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    have you tried Lands End?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    VICTORIA'S SECRET. PRICEY BUT VERY WELL WORTH IT AND I BELIEVE AVAILABLE IN LONG LENGTHS TOO FOR EXTRA TUMMY COVERAGE
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Nike makes a tankini that has great chest support. It's not an underwire but it has a criss-cross thingy that keeps the girls high without letting them fling around.
  • monkey_2
    monkey_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I had that same problem last summer. I ended up sewing a regular bra into my bathing suit, it worked really well
  • JennMarieD
    Options
    I whole heartedly agree! Land's End All the Way! You can even shop based on different categories, chest size, bra type, whatever you want to search by. You can order several and then return them (by mail or even at a Sear's store) after trying them on.
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Try E Bay i got one off there
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok great! I'll try Land's End and Victoria's Secret...not sure if Victoria's Secret will carry my size but we'll see. Thanks for the responses.