help , busy mom with short legs needs friends!

Options
hello im natalie and im a busy mom and wife with 3 kids ages ,12,9,and 4.
i have struggled with my weight since 15 ,( my highest weight was 252lb+ when i was 23yrs) was recently told by doctors that i have pocs which makes it hard to lose weight , and this is not my first time on mfp, but i really am determined to sort it out once and for all and get to the weight im happy with!

im 31 years old and 5ft 3" current weight 190lb+ ouch!! hoping to lose about 40lb+ (lost 12lb so far).
would love some new mfps please add me if your a busy mom or have similar weight /hight issues or if you would just like a new friend !!
i really need help and encourage . thanks .

Replies

• JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    request sent!!
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Natalie!

My name is Tracy and I am 49, and a mom of five, with only two still left at home. I can identify with the hectic life of a stay-at-home mom! I know those days seem hard sometimes, but cherish them....they were some of the best days of my life. I only have two children left at home and they are 12 and 14.

I am 5'5" an shave a total of 65-70 lbs to lose. I started my lifestyle change on August 20 and found MFP three weeks later. I have a total of 65-70 lbs to lose, and so far 25 &1/2 of them are gone forever. I plan to get healthy and fit and stay that way this time!

Feel free to add me if you like:) Wishing you all the best on your journey!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies! i have add you both. xx
    and yes your right this is the best years, i work full time with both my girls, and stopped working when i had my son, i realise now how much i missed!