starting over

Options
Well today i wi at 11st 8.4lbs or 162 lbs that is an all time high for me i'am only 5'2 tall i feel like it now or never i have been losing the same 7lbs for like all year long and now i've had a nuff so here go's i thought i would have 1200 calories a day plus eat half or all of my exercise calories depending on how each day go's. it would be nice to hear from other people who like me are trying to do it this way and if so what did you do and how has it worked for you all replys are most welcome thank you.

Replies

• seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my starting weight was 149. I began at 1200, then upped it to 1300 because I found myself always snacking at night. I eat most of my exercise calories...sometimes all if I've done a lot of lifting and am absolutely starved. Good Luck!!!
  • stashypants
    Options
    I'm 5'3 166 lbs, I started at 190 at the end of September. I'm trying to reach my goal of 130lbs. Besides focusing on calories, try focusing on what you're eating within those calories. Do you eat white bread, rice, pasta, etc.? Sugar/salt intake? Once I cut white bread and rice, switched to quinoa and egg noodles, the weight started coming off!