Not just a mama

Options
Hidy, I'm Ashley. I'm a 30 year old housewife and stay at home mom to my three super awesome, but super crazy active boys. I've lost right around 65 lbs since October 2011. I've been struggling to keep the momentum going. I've been lacks about logging my food, eating the right things and exercising the last few months. But with the holidays rolling around and seeing the numbers on the scale inching back up, rather than down, I'm determined to get this show back on the road. I'm starting my resolution a little early for the new year. Log my food, make good food choices and exercise daily....NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON IN MY WORLD, OR HOW TIRED I AM!!! I don't have a ton of support. I have lots of cheerleaders when I'm succeeding, but I've embarked on this journey alone. I have between 20 and 30ish lbs left to go and I will finish what I start. I need people to help me stay accountable for my decisions. Thanks y'all. Have a great weekend.

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • sheis1025
    Options
    I'm a soon to be stay at home mommy (3 work days left to be exact :)) and I know what you mean about feeling like you've been slacking a little. Trying to be more accountable, and think twice about what I'm putting in. Good luck!!! We can do it!
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    good luck you can do this!!!
  • paintedpixie
    Options
    Thanks, y'all!
  • runnerblues86
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I am always happy to have a new friend on this journey!!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys too and I am a stay at home mom. Would love to be friends to cheer each other on. I want to lose around 30 lbs. :)
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! It is a tough journey, especially when you don't have a ton of support and you're busy caring for kids (and husband and house and you and...). ;-) I have twin boys (almost 1 year old!) and it's been tough getting the motivation to start getting healthy and fit again. But we're all here now and that's a definite positive start!! :)
    Cheers!
  • stashypants
    Options
    Woohoo tonnes of support happening here! Good luck to you! (All of you!) I'm a new mom of a 9 month old baby girl, I've lost 22 lbs since September. It's hard but we're all in it together, hopefully we can be friends and get it done together!