A wicked friendly hello from Massachusetts!

Options
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say hi, introduce myself, and "get my foot in the door." My name is Tracy, I'm 25. I have a three-year-old daughter whom I love DEARLY. She is my heart and soul and my #1 inspiration! I also attend school full-time in Boston. I've found that school really isn't a hurdle for me. I don't eat very much while I'm there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Anyway... I finally decided to join MFP. I used to be a WW member but had to cancel because it's so expensive and I just couldn't afford it! When I first started WW, I lost 20 pounds in 5 weeks. I hope to have the same success rate with MFP but keep it going.

I look forward to meeting new people, sharing stories and journeys, and gaining and giving support. Now it's time for bed. In the morning, it'll be time to get to work!

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. Have a good night. Oh yeah, feel free to add me.
    shine
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tried WW a long time ago, and it was too expensive, and didnt really do anything for me. You can do this Tracy!!!
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Welcome....log everyday.... it works :flowerforyou:
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I lived in MA for most of my life...western part of the state...Palmer. I split my time now between there and my home in Florida...my business has offices in each location so I can go wherever the weather is nicer...

Log every day...you'll see results.

Go Pats.
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, logging has really helped me...I didnt log for a long time and I wasnt loosing any weight. I just started back up logging again, and it helped me to see where I was going wrong. Also measuring things helps until you get the hang of it
  • RachelLovesHockey
    Options
    I'd say Go Bruins but they're on strike. I'm from Iowa and I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be born in the Boston area but there was a mix up with the storks that day or something.

I also did not like WW - I think MFP is wicked better. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • TracyLeigh318
    TracyLeigh318 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Yes, Go Pats! And yes, Go Bruins! Even though they're on strike, they're still awesome! I love me some Lucic! =) How often does everybody weigh themselves?