Weight loss buddy/long distance BFF needed? lol

Options
I have a few best friends I have known for years, but I can't seem to make them kick their tooshes into gear and the one I know I could lives to far to really push her to it. So who wants to be my MFP BFF? lol. I need someone to message on and off, I'm on almost every day except if my kids are sick for a bit so I take breaks then since theyre tiny (2 and 7 months). I really focus a lot more if I have someone to share my journey with instead of feeling alone in it most of the time. I'm married, 22 years old. Im 5'4" 165lbs my goal is 127lbs. I want to tone a little and lose weight a lot. I am not oober strict and I do eat junk when I feel like as long as I know it won't make me gain weight or even maintain for that matter. I believe calories are unique to each person, so if you are strict about the DON'T EAT 1200 calories! Stuff you won't like me much at all. lol. I eat more, but I have a theory that we need to go to a dr to get our BMR checked to know for sure if 1200 is to low, plus not everyone wants to tone up. I am a vegetarian and I like long walks on the beach. jk on the last part, although I'm sure they're fun I've never been to the beach except once for 15 minutes. So if anyone wants to talk add me or comment here please and thanks. I'm very open minded, trustworthy, and honest so if I make friends (even e-friends or workout buddies) I expect the same thing. My name is Jolene. :] OH & I just ordered a body media and Im sure it is awesome but it wont be here till tomorrow: excited!

Replies

• motivatedmama85
    Options
    Hello! My name is heather and I feel we are going through much of the same! I'm a mom of a beautiful 2 yr old and none of NY trends want to diet and though my hubby I'd extremely supportive I would like someone tp share this with! If you want add me as a trend on here? Email, text whatever is Cool I'm 24 in Massachusetts. :)
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am in need of a buddy to keep me accountable, I'm 27 and 4ft 11 and weight 9 stone 9 from the UK.

I will send you a request, feel to to look at my diary and message me.

Laura
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is heather and I feel we are going through much of the same! I'm a mom of a beautiful 2 yr old and none of NY trends want to diet and though my hubby I'd extremely supportive I would like someone tp share this with! If you want add me as a trend on here? Email, text whatever is Cool I'm 24 in Massachusetts. :)
    Hi! :] My daughter actually turns 2 this month (28th), but close enough you know. My husband is supportive too, but he is not as dedicated to this as me and has other things on his mind if that makes sense. I'd love to add you. Im 22. Oh I've always wanted to go there! I want to see Salem. xo Nice to meet you!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I am in need of a buddy to keep me accountable, I'm 27 and 4ft 11 and weight 9 stone 9 from the UK.

I will send you a request, feel to to look at my diary and message me.

Laura
    Hi there! Oh I nearly knew what 9 stone is. I have lots of e-pals from the UK/Austration/New Zealand. I live in Chicago, IL. That would be the perfect weight for me, but those extra inches, I keep hearing they make a difference more than we think. It is really nice to meet you. Id love to go to the UK. I bet it isn't as cold there. lol