Postcard Challenge #2

Options
The second round of the postcard challenge is beginning! :bigsmile: Here is how this works:

Enter your starting weight by Saturday November 3rd. Then we will all work really hard to eat right and exercise. If you don't want to post your weight for all to see then message me privately and I will record it.

THEN... 2 weeks later, on Saturday, November 17th everyone checks back in with their new and improved weight. The person who has the biggest percent of weight loss gets a postcard from YOURS TRULY!!!

How fun is that! You know you want me to send you a post card. do it...do it...

The WINNER then starts the next Challenge, and each challenge is always open to new and old participants. **This part is important, make sure you can be a committed winner and keep the challenge going. If for some reason after you win you are not able to run the next challenge, please let the previous winner know so they can see if the runner up would like to do it. **

See you all on Saturday!

Replies

• jennibee70
    jennibee70 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'm joining in this time, I was 12st 6.8 this morning, which is 174.8 lbs. I'll weigh again on the 15th to make it exactly 2 weeks. Good luck everyone who joins in!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight 231 lbs :cry:

I'm really struggling...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    In - SW 263.0 lbs
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Im in sw-244
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    In. (: SW - 157

This is good motivation. I've been slipping into some bad habits lately.
  • OliveCarsey
    Options
    Crud- I am away from home for the weekend- will weigh in on Monday, sorry hubby and I are celebrating 9 years of being married.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    In! 226.2 lbs
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot I'm taking part in no weigh november! Next time!
  • erikastratton
    Options
    CW-326
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge and so glad you guys brought it back! Even though I'm a week late I am going to jump in so I don't miss the next one!

Weighed in 11/12 at 209.8.
  • jennibee70
    Options
    Oops, forgot about this (where do the weeks go?), but by sheer good fortune, I did weigh myself yesterday - 12 st 4, which is 172 lbs. 2.8 lbs lost. I'll let someone else do the percentage thing!!!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :smile: As soon as I get all of the final weights I will announce the winner. Thanks to all that participated!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    cant wait
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    The winner is.....jennibee70! Congrats! I will get your postcard from Texas in the mail ASAP!
  • jennibee70
    Options
    Yay me!!! Looking forward to receiving my postcard! I'll start the third round in a few days so that the people who were participating in No-Weigh November can join in.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    bumping So I can watch for the next one!
  • jennibee70
    Options
    Look out for my #3 post!