Hi There :) Looking 4 serious & motivated friends!

Options
Hello :) My name is Bianca and I am currently restarting my weightloss journey.
I am about to turn 20 & am currently a college student.
I lost 15 pounds using this site months ago. I became lazy & eventually gained it all back. I did it for the wrong reasons. I did it for everyone else but me.
This time around, I am doing it for life. This isn't a diet. This is a lifestyle!
I am ready to start!!! This is the first day of the rest of our lives. Motivation & support would be greatly appreciated and you can definietly expect the same in return :)
My goal is to lose about 35 lbs...
Let's do this together so feel free to add me (only if you are serious!)

Replies

• mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bianca! I'm glad that you realized that you have to want to lose weight for yourself and not other people. I will send you a friend request. I have about 100 lbs to lose but am just taking it slowly with a short term goal of losing about 10 lbs by new years.
  • BiancaW18
    BiancaW18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a healthy goal! We will keep each other motivated :)
  • Kiwi1980
    Options
    Hey Bianca!! I too had to realize that I am not on a diet, it is a lifestyle change!! I have lost 30 pounds so far with the site and I love it!! I will add you as a friend........................motivation will help the both of us!!
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm working on dropping 40 lbs. Hopefully 10 of those by Christmas!

Just started working out doing CrossFit and I feel great! I'm new to MFP, but not new to the lifestyle adjustment!

It's sooo easy to fall back into old habits.... feel free to add!
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Im new and looking for friends to motivate! I have 50 pounds to loose, but that is my long term goal. I am realistically looking to loose about 30. I want to get down to 160.

Current weight 193
    Goal 160
    Ultimate goal 140-which is where I should be for my height!
    5'3
  • hornsfankatie
    Options
    Im lost close to 70 lbs 6 years ago and have slowly but surely put 60 of them back on. My joints are starting to hurt. I have become more sedentary because it's easy. No friends close by. Started getting things back on track last thurs. I am ready to do this. Hoping to have 15 lbs down by new years. Long term want to lose 50lb. I will be your friends.