Enjoying the view! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• dasexiimommy
    Options
    What a great story....you are an inspiration for sure!!!! Im starting c25k today...Ive done it before but got pregnant and didnt finish!!! I want to run a 5k when Im done as well!!!! I cried a lil too....it was a beautiful story!!!!
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Great job!
  • lauraannjohnson
    lauraannjohnson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great story and congratuations! So happy for you!
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job! You should be proud of yourself and your accomplishment!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    awesome!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This is soo awesome!!! Thank you for sharing... It is very inspirational...
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing all of that. All of that kind of stuff is why so many of us continue failing at our weight loss attempts. Things get tough, we feel grumpy....we get crampy...nothing is going smoothly and so it becomes a good excuse to fail. Your story is what we all need to hear to help motivate us and push us through those kinds of days!! Congratulations on your accomplishment....and tell you son congratulations too!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    proud of u :drinker:drinker:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Wendy - oh how beautiful......... That is how I make it. I can hear my MFP family cheering me on.
    You did great Wendy! You are so beautiful! Until the next 5k :)
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing all of that. All of that kind of stuff is why so many of us continue failing at our weight loss attempts. Things get tough, we feel grumpy....we get crampy...nothing is going smoothly and so it becomes a good excuse to fail. Your story is what we all need to hear to help motivate us and push us through those kinds of days!! Congratulations on your accomplishment....and tell you son congratulations too!!

Thank you so much for recognizing that. There will always be reasons NOT TO...we need to dig deep to find the reasons TO DO!!!
  • josachi
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS! You inspire me every day to keep working towards my goals! Who knows? I might even decide to take up running (although NEVER in my entire life did I think I would even entertain such a thought!). You are AWESOME and determined and beautiful, inside and out! Thank you for sharing this. CONGRATS again! :flowerforyou:
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Great story and so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing it!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yay you! You look elated!!! Nice job!!! You could be a writer by the way....if you aren't already one.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    wow i may be a bit emotional this week but this story truely touched me im glad you ran for a cause and that even though you walk faster you ran this whole 5k congrats and keep up the good work
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story!! Thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • wendytc
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS! You inspire me every day to keep working towards my goals! Who knows? I might even decide to take up running (although NEVER in my entire life did I think I would even entertain such a thought!). You are AWESOME and determined and beautiful, inside and out! Thank you for sharing this. CONGRATS again! :flowerforyou:

At 44, soon to be 45 and at close to 230 when I started running...I didn't think I could run either. It was reading of others that didn't wait to "get skinny" before giving it a go that inspired me. The cardio machines were getting boring and as much as I like the "idea" of videos, they really aren't my thing, but I will still commit to doing it for a finite period of time. Running has been a trial and error running experience and I just want to progress to the point that I actually like it. :):bigsmile:
  • mickigoad
    mickigoad Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Job well done, friend! You should be SO proud of all you have overcome... as well as just what you overcame that morning to get there! :smile:
  • wendytc
    Options
    Job well done, friend! You should be SO proud of all you have overcome... as well as just what you overcame that morning to get there! :smile:

hahaha, no DOUBT! I was ready to leave them ALL at home. But I am glad I dragged them along! Its good for kids to see us work hard at a goal and then accomplish it, in this day and age of EVERYTHING NOW, Instant downloads, and instant gratification!!!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    What a great post! You rock!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!