UK girl looking for long haul frends!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone!

Im just beginning my journey and would LOVE some friends to help me along the way and support each other.

I've always been on the larger side but my weight in the last year has spiralled and I need to get back on track! IM getting married in April and would LOVE to lose 30lb (15 weeks, 2 lb a week) to look and feel better about myself!

Anyway, feel free to add me and we can help each other along! xx

Replies

• marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hiya, im finding it hard to find any uk girls on here that are dedicated to logging everyday like i am!!! and seeing as ur getting married im sure ill see u daily on here and can help u along, swap recipes etc xxx
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm uk and I log everyday.

i dont post much, but i'm active everyday =]
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK but I'm trying to be good and log in daily. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    There's a group of UKer's http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk Feel free to add me
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and am always looking for new friends. I log every day too. :)
  • lottiedavi
    Options
    Im here everyday and from Wales, feel free to add, I need some friends on here to keep me motivated!
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in London, sent you a friend request! Anyone else from UK can add me!
  • shazzy1964
    shazzy1964 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i am in the uk (scotland) and i log every day (joined 1 week ago ) feel free to add me :)
  • uthray1
    Options
    Hi! i log everyday and stuff like that, would be good to be friends?x
  • nayrairam
    Options
    Wow! 2lbs a week is a lot! Feel free to add. I am always looking for supportive friends! I comment alot!
  • Beth24793
    Beth24793 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i log everyday and give support and encouragement :D

Im also from the UK (north east)
  • Fourpooh
    Options
    Hi!
    Im not in the UK, but I am looking for people to help me stay motivated to log everyday. I am trying really hard to stay committed to doing this! I have done it once before and it worked great, but i stopped and gained the weight back. So if you would like some additional support and motivation, please feel free to add me. I know I would love to have some help!