jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My current fav are Rock Revival or BKE.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Lees… NEVER
    Levis… dont fit me properly

There are soooo many other kinds of jeans than Lee and Levis… discuss...
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Neither!!! And ladies if you’re looking for jeans to make your *kitten* look amazing try American Eagle!!! That is all I wear and every time I wear my bootcut my boyfriend can’t keep his hands off my booty!!!
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I will wear whatever looks good that does not give me mom jean look. I do however have some skinny jeans I bought at walmart they are jordache and I love them. My only issue is the fact that I am short 4"11 and I have a booty so almost every pair of jean I own has a gap in I for the life of me can not fix it.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Whatever covers my butt....which lately is hard to find. Might have to go back to Wranglers.
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    do you think that the american eagle jeans stretch out as you wear them? i hate that! i went to the store to buy a pair and the sales girl told me that the stretch out through the day so i didn't get them.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    do you think that the american eagle jeans stretch out as you wear them? i hate that! i went to the store to buy a pair and the sales girl told me that the stretch out through the day so i didn't get them.

I don't wear lee or levi's. But yes american eagle jeans do stretch very bad even if you're skinny. I used to wear them and they would be hanging off my butt by the end of the day!
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I like neither.

I'm so short, the only pair that I can find that fits my height and waist are from American Eagle, the Artist Jeans or the Skinny Jeans, and they have to be regular and washed to shorten them a little. The shorts are too short and the longs, I swim in.

Another vote for AE Skinnies .. so good I am even willing to pay ridiculous import tax to have them shipped to the UK.. I can actually wear the cropped skinnies as regular jeans :blushing:
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Arizona jeans from JC Penney, they actually fit my big *ss with disproportionately small waist....and no, not because I live in AZ! :bigsmile:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    my favorite is hudson
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't give a damn about brands. What looks good on my *kitten* is what I buy.

This is how I feel as well. I wear what can fit... and what feels comfortable.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I don't give a damn about brands. What looks good on my *kitten* is what I buy.

Amen.

Half the time I don't even know what brand I'm wearing. :P
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My new favorites are Silver jeans. They have a great fit and can make any bum look amazing.

Amen sister! LOVE Silvers!

Yep I usually only wear Silvers. I can't remember the last time I bought Levi or Lees.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have worn them both. I like them both. My favorite jeans were Guess jeans. I would love to get small enough to wear those again! I haven't worn them since I was a teenager. I always like Jordache jeans too because of the horse stitched on the back pocket. But I hear that they no longer have the horse on the back pocket and they are selling them at Walmart these days. I have been fat since the early 90s, so I am really out of touch on jeans. For about 20 years, I have been wearing Basic Edition ones and whatever is on sale at Kmart and has 1% spandex. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Arizona jeans from JC Penney, they actually fit my big *ss with disproportionately small waist....and no, not because I live in AZ! :bigsmile:

OMG! I forgot about Arizona jeans! I used to love those too! I really can't wait until I can start wearing cute jeans again!
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    As long as it hugs me in the right places - - -I'll take them skinny and blue :smokin:
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    NYDJ suit me best.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I wear Avenue and Just My Size since I'm so big and I need the stretchy-type of denim. Before that I don't even remember what I wore.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Lee jeans- the WORST fit (for my body shape)

Levi's- sizing is weird, but they are alright for now

I rather wear Calvin Klein or Lucky Brand, those fit me the best, and I buy my jeans at Costco.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I use to work at the GAP and that is all I wore....GAP and Old Navy jeans stretch out bad and shrink up!! I have been wearing AE jeans for over two years and they do not strectch out of shape!!!