Wll someone be my Accountability buddy?

Options
I tend to use MFP for a few days at a time and then fall of the wagon. I will feel guilty for what I am eating and then not want to log it- a very bad practice. Basically, I would love to have an email buddy to report to every day or every other day about how things are going and offer mutual support. I am a former personal trainer, so I can also add a lot of fitness advice. If anyone is interested in a accountability buddy, please let me know! As we are all aware, it is much easier to do things with others' support!

Replies

• NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Also, just so you know I am 24 years old and around 145 pounds. I would like to be 135.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am on here most days and chat with quite a few of mfp's. I am almost 42 and looking to lose around 28lbs. I am new to the exercise thing and would love some tips xx
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    I would also enjoy having someone keep me accountable daily..feel free to add me if you'd like
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! And, I would love to be able to chat via email (Natalie.Brooke.Hall@gmail.com). I am always on email, so it makes it easy. If anyone is interested in that, let me know. I will add you both!
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I could really use this also. Right now I am still over 200 would love to get down and could really use exercise tips also.
  • Niki_York
    Niki_York Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am 27, 149lb (want to get down to 135lb), and have to fight the urge to "sneak in" bad foods every once in a while. I am getting better but any support is good support.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Request sent :smile:
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    im happy to be your buddy .... but , i feel to get through this we need to be accountable to ourselves because only we can decide what we are doing, it has to be a life change, either that or we will just go back to old ways. good luck babe.
  • monmedrano
    Options
    i think the wagons was way too fast cause i felt too :( wanna be pals?
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i could always use new friends. I am 27 and 143 and would like to be 130
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    So what would help? Would you like someone to e-mail you (in box you on MFP) to ask how you are doing or where you are? What would help you stay accountable?

I am on MFP every day...fee free to add me. I will ask you about your veggies :smile:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You can add me, a couple of my friends do this already with me - because I am brutally honest! ;-)
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on here everyday and I love to read about peoples success and cheer mfp's on.