BELLY FAT CURE: Jorge Cruise

Options
Hi there! I've been away from MFP for quite some time, and managed to gain 20 lbs from mid-November til now. I really let the holidays do me in, and I'm just now (last Monday) getting back on track in a positive manner. I tried The Belly Fat Cure back in January and did very well, but then got sick and stopped it. I've been back on it for a week now and feeling SO much better and losing. Is anyone else following this plan, or is anyone else interested in this plan and a challenge thread??? If so, let me know! Have a great day!

p.s. As you can see, I need to update my tickers and avatars ....it's way past Halloween!! LOL

Replies

• ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    What is it I have never heard of it?
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    NEVER HEARD OF IT EIGTHER...GIVE US THE INFO. IF IT WORKS I AM ALL ABOUT LOSIN THE BELLY FAT!!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    I bought the book, the jist is You can only consume 15gms of Sugar a day, and have 6 servings of Carbs Daliy. If you are a fruit eater you can't truly have your fruit on this diet, and that is essential to healthy eating.... I use some of the recipes and use it as guide more or less... I also bought his 8 mins in the morning for all shapes and sizes, but that was before I got truly into my fitness goals... so I'm really not using it or the Belly Fat cure.... I have a slight complusion to buying Diet books... that I never truly use, or I use for a week and then move on to the next....But NO MORE BOOKS.

Good Luck to you... I wish you success....
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I just bought the book and I am planning on starting this in april. I am already trying to get my sugar levels down and that is hard to do. I would love to have a freind to help me do this. How is it going so far?