My success - 2/3rds of the way to goal

Options

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look awesome! From one "road mapper" to another - WELL DONE! Keep us updated on your progress!!!

Thank you! I keep waiting for someone to ask how tall I am or what I weigh. I still hate the numbers.....

I'm 5'3-1/2". My starting weight was 206. My goal weight is 160. My current weight is 178. They are crazy high for someone my height that wears 10s and a few 8s. Lifting rocks.

This just goes to show, it's not about losing ten lbs. in a month. It's not even about the number on the scale. It's about how you feel, how strong your body is. You look like you've lost way more than you have, because you've made your body stronger and more muscular. Good for you!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look awesome! From one "road mapper" to another - WELL DONE! Keep us updated on your progress!!!

Thank you! I keep waiting for someone to ask how tall I am or what I weigh. I still hate the numbers.....

I'm 5'3-1/2". My starting weight was 206. My goal weight is 160. My current weight is 178. They are crazy high for someone my height that wears 10s and a few 8s. Lifting rocks.

This just goes to show, it's not about losing ten lbs. in a month. It's not even about the number on the scale. It's about how you feel, how strong your body is. You look like you've lost way more than you have, because you've made your body stronger and more muscular. Good for you!

Thank you! And yes... I rock A LOT of muscle!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    You are amazing Shel!! I agree with others - you were beautiful before but now you are beautiful and STRONG!!! I love you my friend :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! You're such great motivation -- you've been a great, great friend! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great post, thanks for the inspiration today, I needed that!!
  • obored1
    obored1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome job, Thanks for reminding me to have patience. You look fabulous
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. Thank YOU!!!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good for you not giving up.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You are just awesome and fantastic!!

174679_116872731715339_8368200_n.jpg
  • teresa_c
    Options
    congrats! you look fabulous!
  • samdavis512
    samdavis512 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    could you share the figures that you used to up your intake from 1200 to 1600.
  • Beth88888
    Beth88888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, awesome success story. You are beautiful in all the photos.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    Hi,
    could you share the figures that you used to up your intake from 1200 to 1600.

Yes...I basically had my bmr figured as well as my TDEE. If you go to Helloitsdan profile page there are links there that will head you in the right direction. I hope this helps!!!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    & you kept your boobs. ;)

Seriously though, absolutely amazing. These stories are so inspiring, and I'm so glad you were able to work towards your goal. You look amazing!
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW NIce Job!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! Im ready to hit the weights!
  • JEMP65
    JEMP65 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and you look amazing! The finish line is in sight!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing you look great!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! Great job!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! and look to be killin' it with lifting heavy. You are inspirational! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!