testing

Options
I am just testing to see if my ticker works. I have a Macintosh so I'm thinking it won't work...lets see :tongue:

53936.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Nope didn't work...oh well!!!!

But if anyone has any suggestions how to get it to work on a Mac let me know. They are so cute :smile:

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am just testing to see if my ticker works. I have a Macintosh so I'm thinking it won't work...lets see :tongue:

53936.png

Nope didn't work...oh well!!!!

But if anyone has any suggestions how to get it to work on a Mac let me know. They are so cute :smile:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm on a mac and it should work fine. Are you creating a personalized ticker, or a regular ticker? Can you get to the end screen where it says your ticker is done?
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    test 1 2 3
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I'm on a mac and it should work fine. Are you creating a personalized ticker, or a regular ticker? Can you get to the end screen where it says your ticker is done?

Yes I was creating a personalized ticker. When I uploaded the picture all I got was the sizing box and a blank screen?
    I did get to the end screen where the codes are to copy and paste. I even did the one for MS to see if it would show up on there, but it didn't show up there either? I'm usually good at figuring these things out. I'll try again later. If it doesn't work maybe I'll try on my kids PC and see what happens there. just to rule out operator error LOL :happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options

Yes I was creating a personalized ticker. When I uploaded the picture all I got was the sizing box and a blank screen?
    I did get to the end screen where the codes are to copy and paste. I even did the one for MS to see if it would show up on there, but it didn't show up there either? I'm usually good at figuring these things out. I'll try again later. If it doesn't work maybe I'll try on my kids PC and see what happens there. just to rule out operator error LOL :happy:

Happened to me the first couple of times. It only worked with scripts allowed and if I didn't touch anything when it was loading
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    I changed computer...it's wasn't operator error :tongue: It was as easy as 1 2 3 . Must be my powerbook?

53936.png
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm just testing mine too!

:)

Yay! It worked! :laugh: