Needing Support/Motivation!

Options
Hey! I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds by Christmas and need some support/motivation. Anyone want to do this with me? We can weigh in every two weeks (or whatever) and keep each other motivated!

Thanks!

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose my last 10-15 by Christmas so I will definitley do this with you. Let's go!!!
  • singsrachel
    Options
    Hey

I will join you too! I'm from NZ so don't really work in pounds, but will convert away with google. I want to lose at least 7kg, which is just over 15 pounds. I'm at my highest weight ever :(

I'm not sure if that will be possible by Christmas, I remember one trainer saying to me it's best to lose about 250g a week slowly and steadily, but I'm not sure how that all works!

I've just messaged another trainer to set up a time, I have been doing weightlifting and high protein, but after sickness and an injury (and lots of carbs and alcohol) I am feeling very podgy and unhappy.

Here to help, will be back soon with my list of updated goals.

I think the first one will be: no alcohol for the month of November. I know it's just empty calories....

Rach
  • EmmaRuthFit
    EmmaRuthFit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same! Been nothing but gaining the last couple weeks, and I'd love to loose 10-15 by Christmas! Keep another on track? =)
  • tayladub
    Options
    MEEEE!! Well, I'm aiming for ten pounds. I've lost five already, but another ten pounds would be great. :)
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in, need to loose around 20lb all up but 10-15 by christmas would be awesome, I tried to friend everyone or should it be done as a propper group thingy???
  • singsrachel
    Options
    I'm happy with friends and keeping an eye on each other, or the group thing ... but I don't really know how that works?! Group could be good if we could post messages/chat more?

Rach
  • FauxAngel13
    Options
    Theres an option to set up a group in the groups link?
  • FauxAngel13
    Options
    here....
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9533-motivators
    I added everyone as being able to edit and moderate?
  • yolie0514
    Options
    I will do it with you! I'm trying to do the same thing by New Years...:smile: