you tube workouts?

Options
ok so i walk everywhere pushing a pram as we have no car but this is the only excerise i do....besdies housewrok lol. in work i'm a nurse so on my feet 12 hours a shift.
i've been doing this since beginning on august and have lost 15lbs but now feeling i need to add in excerise. can't do gym/swimming etc due to presence of young child.
but i could do some workouts when they both go to bed at nights if i'm not in work.
i have no dvd player and the internet is pc so not laptop. so i can't move it to an area with more space....and space is small where pc is.
so are there any good you tube videos of workouts i could do? gentle to start with as i've never worked out and have 80-90lbs to loose sensibly and slowly.

what do you advise?

Replies

• Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love doing zumba! I have a favorite zumba class, that I don't get to go to nearly as much as i would like......so I have found some Zumba videos on You tube! I have my favorites, but when I line up a series of them I can certainly get a similar sweat on like I'm in class! I hope this helps!
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'd look at blogilates to see if you can do what she does. For most videos, all you need for space is the size of a yoga mat (which you don't need). Jillian Michael's video 30 Day Shred doesn't take up much room either, and you can probably still find it on Youtube.
  • sineadramsay
    Options
    what do you use for dumbells?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking in place. She incorporates a side step and some kicks and leg raises, but it doesn't take up much room.