40.1% of my body weight - GONE. From 270 to 161. Pics

Options
joyzy
joyzy Posts: 97 Member
I know I JUST posted the other day about my crazy pants comparison but today I hit a HUGE milestone. In August 2011 when I started, I was 5'8" and 270 pounds. When I stepped onto the scale today, I saw this.

photo-112.jpg

That's 40.1% of my body weight - GONE.

photo-111.jpg

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Do you have a blog up about your typical food eaten in a day? You are truly an inspiration!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! Wtg!! You look great!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :) Whoohoo! Great job. You must feel absolutely fantastic :)

I also started at 5'8" and 270 and am at 221. I cannot wait to see the scale reading where you are. Thanks for the inspiration today. I needed that. :)
  • joyzy
    Options
    AWESOME!! Do you have a blog up about your typical food eaten in a day? You are truly an inspiration!!

I keep my diary on MFP. And a blog here www.joyzyblog.com
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's just amazing! What a great accomplishment. Good for you!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow very inspirational
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    COngrats, you look great!! I am also 5'7'' and my goal is the same as yours, so it is exciting to see how great you look!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! Congratulations and may you enjoy continued health and mobility! :flowerforyou:
  • lintern827
    lintern827 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SOOOO AMAZING!!!! Can u tell us what you did exactly!! Ive lost close to 40lbs on here...but struggling now :(
  • Lisuuhhh
    Lisuuhhh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself :) and thank you for the inspiration!
  • konekkobaba
    Options
    thank you for sharing those pics, truly motivational! You look absolutely fantastic, and I bet you feel even better!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Wooooohoooo well done
  • joyzy
    Options
    SOOOO AMAZING!!!! Can u tell us what you did exactly!! Ive lost close to 40lbs on here...but struggling now :(

Move more. Eat less. :-)

Seriously though, tracking my food and exercising every day.

My story about how I got started is here: www.joyzyblog.com
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    and I'll bet you don't miss a single pound of it
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is truly inspiring! Congrats to you on all of your hard work paying off in a big way!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Simply Awesome =)
  • Eeyores
    Eeyores Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to check out your blog and see how you did that.. I just need to lose around 55 but i have been trying for years! keep gaining and losing the SAME 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so Much!!!!!! : )
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you're a terminator!! :flowerforyou:

I hope you don't mind my asking (it's personal, I know) and please feel free to tell me to rack off and mind my own... but I have very similar amounts / starting shape to you and would like to know....:blushing:

I observe in your before picture you have quite...*ahem* a generous, lovely rack. Of boobs. You clearly still have a full chest, but I'm curious if the weight-loss has messed with them much? Do you have much loose skin?

Again, sorry to be forward and probably a bit rude... I've just noticed that, though I started with a similar 'set up' to you, 12kgs down and I've already lost a full cup size...

Congrats again. You almost made me teary! :noway:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so healthy and happy, very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!