any pregnant ladies on here?

Options
iv been using MFP for a year now and recently found out i was pregnant so wanting to carry on during pregnancy but looking for afew pregnant friends to join me! im 9 weeks pregnnat BTW with my 4th and hoping to have a low gain no more than 20lbs hopefully! so far iv gained 2lbs

Replies

• vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant too! I'm due in April and ended up taking a break from MFP during my 1st trimester because I had zero energy for anything. I've gained 10 pounds so far, which I'm actually proud of because with my 1st I gained over 50lbs, so I'm on track for maybe 25-30?

There is a pregnancy forum on here.

Check it out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1920-fit-fabulous-pregnant-
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks i am already in group but as im in uk there seems to be a big difference in times so i never see the posts with my first i also gained 50+lbs lol i think we all learn from that mistake!
  • rebeccab80
    rebeccab80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant too! I'm a little over 5 weeks. I really do not want to gain as much weight this time around. Hoping to use this as a guide to eating healthy and hopefully being able to exercise this time around. I was so sick with my daughter that I couldn't workout at all during my last pregnancy. I'm definitely heavier going into this pregnancy so I'm really hoping to keep the weight gain in check.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    i will add you :)
  • stronger3
    Options
    i'M PREGNANT TOO!!! i'M DUE MAY 8TH.
  • allyemo1985
    allyemo1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I've been on here a while jus found out in 7 weeks pregnant. Due end of June :-) do we have to change the settings or leave. Them as they are ?
  • lpaloma
    lpaloma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also pregnant! 14weeks. I've gained 8lbs so far. Way too much for the first trimester, so I am trying to keep it under control now. I can use all the support I can get to not stuff my face, and get out of control. Add me if you would like...
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant also, but am almost 38 weeks(due November 21st). I've gained 25-30 pounds(it flucuates). You can add me if you'd like.
  • mount13
    Options
    Still trying to get round this site looka great
  • ShaeLovelyy
    Options
    Im not pregnant but i read today in SHAPE magazine that people who workout about 4 times a week for about 20-40 minute workouts, lose the baby weight muchh faster. Not crazy workouts either..something like yoga(for pregnant women ofcourse and such. Congrats to all of you preggy ladies! I wanna be there oneee day..but not yet haha
  • rebnb1990
    Options
    I'm not pregnant anymore but I just had a baby 2 months ago, is there any room in your group for a breast feeding newbie mom?
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There's a pregnancy group here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant

I have about 7 weeks left til delivery. I've continued to log my foods and exercise up til now, and I plan to finish strong! It has definitely made me feel better and pregnancy go easier this time around. Feel free to add me.

Ooops, I see that you are already in the group. :wink:
  • sarat88
    Options
    24 weeks!
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    JUST found out (barely 5 weeks) and would love if any of you ladies added me! I'm going to continue Bodyrocking throughout and using my Kettlebells. I'm also making sure I'm eating enough calories and getting enough protein and calcium (still nursing a toddler) Wishing you all happy, healthy pregnancies!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that there's support on here for pregnant ladies. I am not pregnant, but DH and I are thinking about having a third child. I gained way too much weight with my first two pregnancies, and so I'd like to prevent gaining a lot if I do get pregnant again. But yet I'm worried that people will react negatively about a pregnant woman watching her weight. Obviously I wouldn't be trying to lose, just gain a healthy amount.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks all i have sent as many requsts out as possible im 10 weeks pregnant now and have gained 3lbs but no inches yet!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im not pregnant but i read today in SHAPE magazine that people who workout about 4 times a week for about 20-40 minute workouts, lose the baby weight muchh faster. Not crazy workouts either..something like yoga(for pregnant women ofcourse and such. Congrats to all of you preggy ladies! I wanna be there oneee day..but not yet haha
    I read this too. I recently had my baby & I wish I could have read this before;)
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    im glad you shared that info as i try to workout 30-60mins 5-6 days a week and so far so good but i guess i have 30 weeks to go haha
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Mee too! 9 weeks due June 9th! Would appreciate some pregnant friends :)
  • carogza
    Options
    Hello!! 11 weeks tomorrow, also my due date in june but not sure when....

How are you managing your daily input in MFP? did you change your settings (weight, goal weight, etc.)? Im not sure about changing my whole profile, but i really need to start counting my calories since i think im gaining too much weight.

any advice?