Insanity or Chalean Extreme?

Options
Hey people! I wanna lose weight expecially on my thighs, i mean i wanna slim down in general, I know i cant lose fat only on my legs but that's my trouble area!

Should I start Insanity or Chalean Extreme? I don't know which program is better for me right now...

Probably Insanity but I'm not sure I'm ready to do that kind of super high impact workout!
I'm not a newbe but i was used to do turbofire and also run but now i need an indoor workout for fall and winter!

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance :-)

Hugs from Italy (sorry for my poor English)

Replies

• chojolitos
    Options
    giuliajustdoi:t i would recomend Insanity to lose weight. I doing chalean extreme and my thighs got bigger because i have gain muscle:tongue: .
    Maybe after Insanity you can do Chalean you will like her:flowerforyou:
    Chao,
    Vio
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    i own both, insanity is alot harder then chalene so i guess it depends at what stage you are up to as in your fitness/ what your capable of doing, i found chalene too easy for me too slow & was not a challenge , it more weights focused. Insanity is hardcore!! fast paced and you need lots of energy for this one. Maybe try Insanity if your wanting to loose weight.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If you have knee problems, than choose ChaLean.:) I love Chalean and working with weights, steping over my boundaries. For me she is a good motivator.:) My weightloss got some turbo during Chalean. Insanity is very different. Awesome for a lot of people.:) If you are a real "energizer" and don't have any joint problem, than use Insanity.:)