High Body Temp

Options
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some answers. Lately I have been very hot all of the time. I feel like I want to burst out of my skin because my body temperature is going haywire. It gets even worse at night! I wake up all night because I am drenched in sweat, and the temperature in my house is anywhere from 65-68 degrees. I am only 30 so I don't believe I am going through menopause. Has anyone else dealt with this? Please help.

Gina

Replies

• tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It could still be hormones. Body temp actually fluctuates throughout your cycle. I sometimes get like this at certain times in my cycle: post ovulation, but before TOM.
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Have you talked to your doctor about the possibility of being early menopause. Definitely sounds like something hormone related.
  • rjhoughton
    Options
    Let me know if you find out - I've been feeling the same, but for about two months (at least a month before starting MFP). I'm almost positive mine is hormonally related, but I'm already "peri menopausal" - and I'm 43. The thing is, I'm borderline anemic (been working on that), and I should be having issues with being cold in hands and feet, not feeling like an oven.
  • Gna13
    Gna13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I talked to the doctor today. Have some blood tests in the work I will let you know when I find out something.