Exercise

Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to count how many calories I've burned after exercising if the exercise is not listed. I zumba a lot & I have no idea how many calories I burn.

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    you can use fitbit
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    www.zumbacalories.com

then you can create your own exercise knowing the calories you burn.
  • Invest in a heart rate monitor. That's what I did and it has made everything so much easier. I don't have to worry about counts being off in the database, or activities that arn't entered.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Can someone please tell me how I'm supposed to count how many calories I've burned after exercising if the exercise is not listed. I zumba a lot & I have no idea how many calories I burn.

You can use any heart rate monitor. I think I have Zumba in my list and it says 430 calories for 60 minutes. I would never eat that amount back though. Everyone is different but eating back exercise calories does not work for me. At some point you will learn what actually works for you.
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    enter it as strength training or circuit training - i know zumba is a lot of dancing, right?
  • i look it up on google haha
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    google
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!