Hello! I'm brand new today!

Options
I just logged onto this site this morning and I think that this will be a great tool - I hope anyway that it'll be different than past attempts to lose my 30 pounds (which I'm quite sick of hauling around by the way!)

I like that there is a community feature to the site, along with the tools. I need a vehicle for accountability on this!! I'm good at achieving goals in life, but this one.....not so much! :-)

Looking forward to figuring this out futher and using it every day as I make decisions about my food, exercise and self-care!

Thanks for listening!!!

Replies

• tinap1
    tinap1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I just started on here Friday and it has already made a world of difference. I'm trying sooooo hard but 1200 calories will kick your butt ;-) it is so nice to have support. Good luck!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

If you haven't done it yet, go to the "General Diet and Weight Loss Help" forum read hte "newbie" topics at the top of the forum. There is some really good info in them.
  • angelface12004
    Options
    welcome, and this site is great, usually whenever i am on a diet i end up giving up by now but this site helps you out alot. The friends are awesome . It's easy to use and you can get great meal ideas from everyone. :drinker: