Lets try this again....

Options
I am so done with being disgusted with myself. I am just want to do this and for real and forever this time. My goal is to be 180 pounds in 2 years. I think its a reasonable goal and feasible but its gonna take something that I am not sure I have. dedication and perseverance. I need encouragement along the way but I am so mad at myself right now and feel more like a fat ugly cow that the Lady I know I am. I cant stand to look at me in the mirror and that's a dangerous place to be. I don't wanna come into my 30's and so big I have to sit down every 20 feet. I want to be able to ride the rippin rockin roller coaster. I wanna be able to actually run a marathon and not end up in the hospital with chest pains. I don't know exactly how but I know I have to start somewhere. So I decided to start back here. I have had this app for about 3 years and I am weighing in the heaviest EVER.... I have to do something and it's gonna start today....

Replies

• Wayneedra
    Wayneedra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kit I know you can do this for yourself. I know you will feel much better both mentally, and physically.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think that's just about everything I wish I could say but can't find the words to. I'm glad you're here! MFP will be a priceless tool to help keep you motivated and encouraged, too!

If you'd like another friend feel free to add me :) I've got a ton to lose, I try to log and comment daily. However, I do actually live life and I do eat junk from time to time.
  • athena01offoot
    Options
    I know what you mean I am 29 and only have until March to turn things around. I got the app 09/27/2012 and have lost 12 lbs so far and hope to keep it up. I wish you the best and maybe I will see you in a marathon someday.
  • lrtoland
    Options
    It's not easy at first, but stick with your calorie goal and after one, maybe two weeks of dealing with the hunger pains that accompany denying yourself the calories you usually consume, your body will adjust and you won't feel those hunger pains anymore!! Stick with it!!! Can I add you as a friend?
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • NDavila75
    NDavila75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I've been feeling the same way for a long time and I'm losing my health insurance January 1st, so this time is IT!! I need to be healthy. We can help you here at MFP! Good Luck.