42 pounds down with pictures!! :)

Options
Hey everyone! Yesterday was my birthday and I really wanted to show off what I've finally been able to accomplish for myself. Seeing my before and after pictures is honestly the best present I could've asked for.

I've been using this app on and off since December 2010, but I became a regular and dedicated user since last December (11 months ago!). I've always tried to lose weight through fad diets and random workouts, but nothing ever worked. One day I decided to just get off my lazy-butt. Through cutting down on unhealthy foods and regularly working out, I finally started seeing results.

So after 11 months I've lost a total of 42 pounds so far, and I'm the smallest I've been in such a long time! I feel so so great about myself now. At this point, I don't even care about being thin, I just want to be healthy and fit :happy:

So here are some before and after pictures..all my before pictures are at my highest weight and the after pictures are my most current pictures after losing 42 pounds!! :) As always, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like...we could all use the extra motivation!

Nov2012BA4.png

BeforeAfter3.png

SMALL.png

Small2.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!