Oven Roasted Cauliflower

Options
Saw this one on my morning news program. Looked easy and great!

Oven roasted cauliflower

1 head of cauliflower
2 teaspoons of salt
2 teaspoons of pepper
1 teaspoon of curry
2 teaspoons of paprika
2 tablespoons of olive oil

Cut cauliflower head in half, remove greens.
Place on a sheet tray, flat side down.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle with seasonings, and place in a 375-degree oven.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Cut in large pieces to serve.

Replies

• fayepatterson
    fayepatterson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    this sounds great i will probably try this this weekend have you tried fixing cauliflower kike you would mashed potatoes it is really good. just good the cauliflower in water until tender drain and and butter or ranch dressing or how ever you do your mashed potatoes they are great.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    wow I bet this is good, thanks for the post.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    both sound great, I love cauliflower, thanks!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    this looks great and easy! thanks!
  • cattiemac
    cattiemac Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yummy - thanks for sharing :)
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I didn't make this exact recipe, but a couple of weeks ago I oven roasted a bunch of veggies... the impetus was that I had just bought a head of cauliflower, so that made up the majority, but I also added peppers and onions as well. Little bit of olive oil, some minced garlic, salt and pepper, and some cayenne. The cauliflower in particular was delicious! I ate it over some whole wheat couscous. Fab!
  • marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    I roast either plain cauliflour or a variety of all kinds of veggies, zuchinni, peppers, broccoli, even tomatoe chunks all mixed together. Just spread out on a sheet sprayed with pam, drizzle w/olive oil, sprinkle w/ basil, parsley , and pepper, and bake til tender. I'l set the overn for 450 and it only takes 15 minutes. Great sprinkled w/parmesian or with a bit of spaghetti sauce mixed in after it's cooked.
  • lahollis
    lahollis Posts: 11
    Options
    I have been roasting fresh asparagus. It is delicious! Just put in small sprayed casserole, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook at 400 degrees for about 30 min. My teenage daughter will even eat it this way where before she would not touch it.
  • manders2
    manders2 Posts: 22
    Options
    My mouth is watering!!!