Best way too lose those last 10 lbs?

Options
Any Suggestions?!? They are seriously getting on my last nerves.. one day ill weigh 110 the next 111 then at night 108... yea wtf? why is my scale weighing me in lighter at night heavier in the morning???? so weird.

Replies

• Sabrina11213
    Options
    BUMP
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    First of all, stop weighing yourself every day. You will get a different weight every day, due to water or if you have eaten a lot before you went to bed the night before and are still bloated. Set yourself a day where you weigh yourself, e.g. Friday.

Just don't let it get on your nerves. Just keep on going on what you're doing. Exercise regularly and eat well. They will go faster if you stop weighing yourself and just enjoy a lifestyle change, rather than just seeing your weight fluctuating and getting upset every single morning about it.
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started upping both my cals - 100 the first week, then 50 and 50 - and my activity levels when I hit my last 10 pounds. It's worked well with just three pounds to go.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    The scale fluctuates by up to 3 pounds a day. Try not to focus on just one number.

If you're already at 110 pounds, what's your goal?
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I would be content with 105 my doctor saids if I can get to 100 it'll be ideal for my height... But at this rate I'm giving it till thanksgiving after that I'm done limiting lmao. I want that turkey and to start maintaining already :)
  • JanetRullo
    Options
    Just remember muscle weighs more than fat, you could just be getting more muscle mass. But keep up the good work, and I agree don't weigh yourself everyday. I don't even own a scale, so when I go to work out I get weighed and measured once a month and that's fine with me, lol.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    ☺Thank god for your patience., spread some this way I weighed once a week up untill these last 2 weeks. It's like since I'm close to my GW I'm eager to get there already lol.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would be content with 105 my doctor saids if I can get to 100 it'll be ideal for my height... But at this rate I'm giving it till thanksgiving after that I'm done limiting lmao. I want that turkey and to start maintaining already :)

Did your doctor measure your body fat? If not then they are guessing at your ideal weight. Dont worry about weight and work on your composition. Create a small deficit (20% below tdee) and weight training. This will allow you to cut fat and maintain muscle.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    Burn more than you consume.

What do you mean by this? Lol not to sound dumb or anything but you have lost 127 lbs so! That being said share! Lol
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Burn more than you consume.

What do you mean by this? Lol not to sound dumb or anything but you have lost 127 lbs so! That being said share! Lol

All i am saying, you lose the last 10lbs the same way you lost the first 10.

AKA eating below your TDEE. Simple calories in has to be less than calories out.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    For me, it was a matter of not caring about the scale, and aiming for fitness and nutrition goals instead of weight loss goals. In particular, hitting my macro goals and strength training.

Last year, I lost the last ten, and it didn't make that big of a difference. Then over the course of the past year, I've gained most of that last ten back, and I'm smaller (and healthier!) than ever!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn/view/another-screw-the-scale-comparison-photo-442566
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    Lol I love your topic "wtf I'm athletic " lol and yes I intend to get to a certain weight then put on lbs threw muscle ❤ my gym membership doesn't start till school break tho so fr now I focus on the scale and obviously nutrition lol