My 100lb challenge.

Options
Hello, my name is Sam, I'm from England & I have 100lb to lose. I'm new to calorie counting but I've heard great things about this site & the app so I'm confidant it will help me lose the weight. It would be great to hear from others who have a similar amount of weight to lose or others who have lost a similar amount.

Replies

• NT77
    NT77 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Mama_q

Feel free to add me as a friend, I have a similar amount of weight to loss and it feels like a big mountain to climb at the moment but I am just starting out. also from the UK :o)

NT
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    It works, I have followed just what MFP set out and lost over 100lbs, I have about 68 to go to my goal. You can do it. Good luck
  • nicolafaulkner55
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I've been on this on and off for a while but I'm back properly now. I've started off wanting to lose 70lbs and then I want to lose another 10-20lbs after that. I have made friends with a few of the before and after people on here and they're truly inspirational but it would be great to have some friends that are on the same mission as myself!
    Nicola x
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also from the UK and looking to lose a 100lb and then we will see. I started at the beginning of October and I am following the MFP programme and so far happy with the results. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to friend me if you want some mutual support.
  • jjmeyers2010
    jjmeyers2010 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just started on this site Oct. 27th and I am LOVING it and the people are so nice and inspirational. I have a very long road ahead of me, and I too want to lose 100# (in fact, a lot more than a 100) but still........ we can do this!!!! :)
  • helenkb12
    helenkb12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi..i would love to loose 100lb also but have decided for the time being to set myself the 70lb challenge first and see what happens. Signed up to this earlier this year but had a setback over the summer so am back now since yesterday and i mean business this time lol!! would love to add you and hopefully help each other along the way..i am from ireland by the way!! good luck!!
  • mommykitty81
    mommykitty81 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i started out wanting to lose roughly 120 pounds. I am down to needing to lose only 100 pounds now. I started Sept 16th and it helps me feel in control again. I set my goals in smaller increments and go from there. That way the challenge doesnt seem to unreachable. My starting weight was 253 and I set my first goal for 230 (so to lose 23lbs and I am almost there!!). My Christmas goal is to be 215.

Good Luck! Feel free to add me.
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi Mama

I helped a friend lose 100 pounds... I can help you. Is your diary open?
  • adnol_2
    adnol_2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend if you would like. I have 100 + to lose.
  • sharonsaidloveme
    Options
    good luck
  • Spoonie_JKat
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've also got 100+ to lose. I'm in NW England.