Is there a place to find different food lists

I am looking to find a list of all types of foods I can eat. For instance a vegetable list, protein, dairy and fat etc. Someone said I would find one on here but maybe someone can help. Thanks a bunch, and good luck all.

Replies

• corndogg
    corndogg Posts: 2
    I am looking to find a list of all types of foods I can eat. For instance a vegetable list, protein, dairy and fat etc. Someone said I would find one on here but maybe someone can help. Thanks a bunch, and good luck all.
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    I don't think this site has catagories like you are looking for. On the Food Tab, you enter a food that you have ate, then it will total your calories for you.

Welcome by the way!:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    I go a site called www.calorieking.com and search for the foods I am planning to eat that day.

Then I decide according to the cals, protein, fat and carbs if I want to eat it and how much of it I will eat.

This decision is always based on the calories I am to eat for the day under food tab.

I then search for a similar item under food on my fitness pal (MFP) and log it for each meal.

I have a collection of foods I eat alot under certain meals and you will see over time it gets faster and

easier once you have them put into meals you created.

There is always more than one way to resource information...this is just one way I do it.

Welcome :flowerforyou:

~Namaste