What program are you currently using? (dvd programs)

Options
Right now I am jumping back and forth. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I will be doing a 30 day challenge with some others using Brazil Butt Lift. After that I am thinking about purchasing 10 minute training and starting to incorporate some Jillian Michaels.

How about you?

Replies

• kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started Power 90 yesterday. It kicked my butt.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Plan on sticking with Bob Harper extreme cardio and running 3 times a week! the c25k program is a good one to start!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of Chalene Extreme. I will start over next week. Love this program! Have seen GREAT results. On the off or "rest" days I do cardio. Usually one of the Turbo Fire DVD's. I have been thinking about the Brazilian But Lift or Hip Hop Abs though....I think all the jumping in Turbo Fire is getting to my knees.....
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second month of Chalean Extreme. Huge fan of this program. I will be starting it again after I finish this round. On the off days for the program I run. I think next time around I will mix Chalean Extreme and Insanity.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    When I first started back in June - I ordered DDP Yoga which kicked my butt and got me where I wanted to be. Now, I'm picking up the Kettlebell and doing that in combination with DDPYoga...
  • HyacintheAlcuin
    Options
    I'm on Tapout xt, its a fun program but before that i was on insanity and it was a great cardio program, afterwards i think i'm going to p90x
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am doing a combo of Asylum 2 + Venus Index (not a DVD program). I have a half marathon in November so I am also still clocking some miles running.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Currently doing Insanity!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    If you are thinking of a good 30 day program to start with, I highly recommend 30 day shred. I did it for 30 days straight, 10 days of each of the 3 levels. It's a butt kicker but the way it's set up makes time go pretty fast, and actually it's only a 27 minute workout which is great. I did that while doing some running and dropped 10 pounds and 12 inches. AND, this was after being in a 4 month plateau with my weight. It completely kicked started my weight loss again and transformed my body. I completed it in September.

Currently, I'm doing Turbo Fire, a 90 day program. After that, Ripped in 30 (another Jillian video similar to 30 Day Shred but a little more extreme).
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just started JM, 30 day shred. I'm on day 5...Level 1. Thus far...I really like it! It's a short workout and I can get on with the rest of my day. I've been incorporating that with other workouts. And I always work out with her 3 days straight and do something else on the fourth day..then repeat.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I'm just started Rev Abs, core is one area I need improvement. Also doing weight lfiting, my own program there :).
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    P90X!! and loving every min of it!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Jam since August and LOVE IT!! I will finish up my "schedule" the middle of December. I JUST ordered Turbo Fire and planned on starting that January 7th but, I may just start it when I finish up TurboJam instead of taking a break. :)

GOOD LUCK!!! I am BIG on BeachBody Programs but, I heard that the 30 day Shred is a great program, especially to start on.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Jam since August and LOVE IT!! I will finish up my "schedule" the middle of December. I JUST ordered Turbo Fire and planned on starting that January 7th but, I may just start it when I finish up TurboJam instead of taking a break. :)

GOOD LUCK!!! I am BIG on BeachBody Programs but, I heard that the 30 day Shred is a great program, especially to start on.

Part in bold. I did the 30 day shred twice, I thought it was a good warm up for Insanity, it's good and I'm sure without it I'd be in worse shape, but it has nothing on Insanity lol.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Currently, I am doing Tae Bo. I mostly do the believers workout (not because I'm very religious, but because it is a nice workout) and he gives you alternative ways of doing the exercise if you can't do it the advanced way. I will also do one of the cardio workouts he has as well. If I am feeling very adventurous, I will do the Billy Blanks Boot Camp. I tried Tae Bo back when it first came out and then VCR's became obsolete, and just discovered them at the video store about two or three months ago. I have lost about 9lbs. and am almost a size smaller.
  • AubieMae
    Options
    I started Power 90 yesterday. It kicked my butt.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I recommend
    P90x(I'm on day 36) also I completed Insanity. That is my favorite all time workout!!
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred! Very good as it really works you out, you see quick progress and at under 30 minutes you can always find time to fit it in.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    P90X/P90X2/Insanity/Asylum and Tony Horton's 1 on 1 <-- these of changed my life.

I also do 10 minute trainer when I'm in a rush.
  • AubieMae
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of P 90...it is kicking my butt, too :smile: