What can I do with my hair

Options
Okay, I need to know what to do with my hair. It has been over 3 months since I had a perm. I had gone natural for two years and decided to put the relaxer back in it. I'm working out a lot and I feel that going to the hair salon in a waste of money. Any suggestions??

Replies

• EFELICIA64
    EFELICIA64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    when you workout wrap it.... Don't take it down until it's dry!!! I workout six days a week by day 5 it may need a little bump but not much... I am a roller rap queen so that's what I do!!!

My stylest suggeted braids when I first started but I like to comb my hair...
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    It's not a waste of money if you take good care of it. I loveee anything hair-related :D What you can do depends on several factors. What's your style, what suits your face shape and hair texture, etc. Did you want it styled or cut too?
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Shave your head like I do.
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    when you workout wrap it.... Don't take it down until it's dry!!! I workout six days a week by day 5 it may need a little bump but not much... I am a roller rap queen so that's what I do!!!

My stylest suggeted braids when I first started but I like to comb my hair...

i agree!!!
  • simplyrere
    Options
    Thanks, ladies for your positive comments! Definitely will try wrapping it. My hair has some length on it so I usually keep it pull back. Thanks a lot!
  • mrykyldy2
    mrykyldy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I have to ask out of pure curiosity, only cause I am a white girl. I know when I work out i sweat even on my head, do you wash your hair every day? If not how do you keep the sweat smell at bay till you do. I know your hair is different than mine and again I am not asking to be mean in any way, I am just really curious.