What's the weirdest thing you have seen in a changing room?

Options
Today I saw a woman in the changing room in teeny tiny pants get out a huge tub of fake tan, snap on the border security gloves and start tanning herself from head to foot! This isn't a body building gym by the way or anything like that, just a regular crowded city centre gym where people normally just get in and out.

I bet this isn't the oddest thing people have seen. Any one remember the "I Spy" books for kids, maybe we can create an "I spy crazies at the gym" book :) What have you seen that made you boggle?

Replies

• rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just me then :)
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Nothing really, other than the odd naked woman. I live in a fairly prudish city.
  • FLCullen
    FLCullen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Often there is a sign outside my gym changing rooms that reads "Cleaning- open in 5 minutes". Then after 15 I'll open the door to see there is a trainer in their chatting up a girl.

There was also a man caught hiding in the female showers at my gym, but I didn't see him.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    True Story: At age 17, I worked in a dept store. When someone would come in and pick out clothes to set back for them to come back in later to try, the would get a "hold" tag....which is about the same size as a standard index card. Someone came in to get their clothes they had set aside on hold, and went and tried them on. I kept an eye on the dressing area, but nothing out of the ordinary. She comes and and says the clothes didn't work and left. About 5min go by and I head in the changing room to start clearning it out. This woman had *kitten* ALL over the dressing room she had been using, wiping it on the walls....using the clothes as well as the hold tag has her TP.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A woman was eating a mcdonalds breakfast sausage egg and cheese biscuit sandwich and hashbrown, yes while sitting on a bench in a locker room, just before she was going to workout which consisted all of 20 mins on a recumbent stationary bike.
    Then she left. I just kept shaking my head, confused, that vison left me feeling sorry for her, she obviously wasnt ready, I felt disheartened, and slightly queasy trying to imaging working out after eating something so heavy and greasy, that would make me so sick to my stomach. Hope she finally got it all together, eating better and exercising.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    True Story: At age 17, I worked in a dept store. When someone would come in and pick out clothes to set back for them to come back in later to try, the would get a "hold" tag....which is about the same size as a standard index card. Someone came in to get their clothes they had set aside on hold, and went and tried them on. I kept an eye on the dressing area, but nothing out of the ordinary. She comes and and says the clothes didn't work and left. About 5min go by and I head in the changing room to start clearning it out. This woman had *kitten* ALL over the dressing room she had been using, wiping it on the walls....using the clothes as well as the hold tag has her TP.

Wowsers. I sure hope whoever she was got some professional help.....that's disgusting. :frown:
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    I seen a little girl storming out of the swimming pool changing rooms to her mum who was watching at the front, her mum said ''what are you doing are you getting out or staying in pick one'' the little girl said ''I want you to watch me'' mum replied ''I am you idiot I can see you through the window'' the little girl shouted ''uuggh I fee like killing you!! I want to stab you!!!'' she must have been about 6yo scary child! #chucky
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The girl's locker room in the on campus gym at my college had an incident where a feminine looking guy was dressing as a girl and video recording girls changing clothes, shower, and even going to the bathroom! ICK! He got caught when a group of girls wakled in and saw him with his camcorder. Wish I could say they ganged up on him and beat him up, but he ran. He did get caught by campus security though.
  • sadyel
    Options
    The girl's locker room in the on campus gym at my college had an incident where a feminine looking guy was dressing as a girl and video recording girls changing clothes, shower, and even going to the bathroom! ICK! He got caught when a group of girls wakled in and saw him with his camcorder. Wish I could say they ganged up on him and beat him up, but he ran. He did get caught by campus security though.

some people are so weird!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i always find it odd when women get totally naked and walk about the change room, from the showers to the hair dryers to the bathrooms, and so on. it's a change room, people are going to get naked, but it's weird to me when people walk about the place *kitten* naked.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    When I worked in JC Penneys... we once had a girl take out her bloody tampon and leave it in the changing room floor... we had bathrooms RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

The men's changing room at JCP was also apparently the random gay guy hook up spot from Craigslist... fortunately for me, I worked in the Jewelry department, so I just heard the wild stories and hear or see them personally.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I'd say that's less "weird" and more total perv.
  • sadyel
    Options

I'd say that's less "weird" and more total perv.

haha so right!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This is about a department store dressing room, not a gym locker room. When I was 17, I worked in Macy's. One day, I was working the dressing room that was located in the high end, designer area. Two transvestites came up and needed a dressing room. They were CLEARLY men, dressed as women. Both of them tall, with thick necks, strong jaws and brows, adams apples, deep voices, and bad wigs. I didn't know what to do- I knew they were men and wasn't sure if I should be letting them into the ladies dressing room.

I was stuttering and stalling, trying to figure out what to say. I said, "uh... this is the LADIES dressing room." They said, "YES, we know.... what's the problem?", in their deep man voices.

I said, "um... I have to get my manager." They said, "WHY? why can't you just give us two rooms?"
    I said, "because you're men."
    They both said, "WHAT??? OH MY GAWD!!! THIS IS OUTRAGOUS!"

I called my manager and asked her what to do. She said she would take care of it. she told them that she would let them in the ladies dressing room only after the women that were in there had left. They stood around waiting for everyone to leave, while giving me dirty looks.
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    Wow! You did the right thing at least lol.
  • Lauralsaur
    Options
    My story isn't about a gym locker room, but also about a store. I worked at Wal Mart for awhile and one of my friends named Carla worked in the fashion department. One day she went to go clean out the dressing rooms and found a pile a poop sitting in there waiting for her. Nobody knew who did and we had to close down the dressing rooms for that day. It was so disgusting :sick:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'd get into the hot tub, I'd hear someone outside the maintenance room door. I just thought that I was the 'lucky one' who was in the tub when the maintenance guy would take care of the chlorine or whatever to the tub. The door to the room never opened but I could always hear him behind the door. This went on for months then I found out that they fired him because he was watching women when they got in the tub. What a creep!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This is about a department store dressing room, not a gym locker room. When I was 17, I worked in Macy's. One day, I was working the dressing room that was located in the high end, designer area. Two transvestites came up and needed a dressing room. They were CLEARLY men, dressed as women. Both of them tall, with thick necks, strong jaws and brows, adams apples, deep voices, and bad wigs. I didn't know what to do- I knew they were men and wasn't sure if I should be letting them into the ladies dressing room.

I was stuttering and stalling, trying to figure out what to say. I said, "uh... this is the LADIES dressing room." They said, "YES, we know.... what's the problem?", in their deep man voices.

I said, "um... I have to get my manager." They said, "WHY? why can't you just give us two rooms?"
    I said, "because you're men."
    They both said, "WHAT??? OH MY GAWD!!! THIS IS OUTRAGOUS!"

I called my manager and asked her what to do. She said she would take care of it. she told them that she would let them in the ladies dressing room only after the women that were in there had left. They stood around waiting for everyone to leave, while giving me dirty looks.

that's so crazy! i wouldn't know what to do at all!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I've never seen anything personally, but that one scene from Bad Santa always comes to mind when people start talking about stuff like this...

Haha! Me too!