Hello!

Options
Hi! I am new here. My name is Erin and I am a wife and mom to 3 kids. 50 pounds have crept up on me over the years and my goal is to lose 40 of those pounds. Looking forward to getting to know you all who are on the same journey as me! It is HARD to lose weight but I am a HUGE believer in support!

Replies

• darrenrichardson
    darrenrichardson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

Hope you do well, I've been doing this for about 30days now and have lost 7lbs! It's not like all the fad diets out there as you can eat what you like as long as you keep within your limits each day. It really makes you think about what your eating.

Good luck and keep us up dated on how your getting on

Darren
    England
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place has really helped me lose weight. The support system is great. We all will be with you to see you reach your goal!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome! You have found the BEST place for motivation and support, there are so many great people here, you can't help but feel surrounded by good wishes and support.
    Good luck on your journey and again WELCOME!!!
    Hugs:flowerforyou:
  • ilovemybabies2020
    ilovemybabies2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the great welcome! :)
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey. You are motivated to do this, losing weight is just as easy as lutting it all on, but first we need to just adjust to some life style changes. So be patient, stay consistent, keep your motivation and will power high and before you know it those 40 pounds will be gone!