Ideal body - Pics of celebs or ideal body shape

Options
Heyy everyone,

Right so i am trying to find a picture of what i would like my body to ideally be like, ofcourse every body is different and i know we cannot all be exactly how we would picture but it would still like to see your ideal body insperations :D

xx

Replies

• cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It isn't how I'm really shaped, but I'd love to look like Beyonce! haha. I love hourglass/slightly pear figures. I am slightly pear/thyroid (big all over) shaped with a defined waist, but when I get thinner my boobs go away :(
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ohh yeah beyonce has a lovely figure, i cannot make out my body shape either at the moment i think roley poley is close to my shape hehe :D xx
  • francesiax
    Options
    I would love a Kim Kardashian figure but with my current boobs and a more toned bum lol
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Pink. When she first came out she was so toned.
  • julesan902
    julesan902 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Chun-Li from Street Fighter. It's worth a Google.
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jessica Beil... now Timberlake :) She still has curves but is toned and fit!!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    If I was a chick, my girl Ronda Rousey would be my inspiration. She's just gorgeous.

For me, I'm trying to look like Pat Barry.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Monica Bellucci when she did Appartment, Malena and Irreversible. Can't post her full body pics here bcs they're mostly partially naked.

I look a lot like her and have similar body type when I'm in shape.

Definitely, don't want to have big muscle on my body, just want to be normal again.