feeling re- focused!

Options
Abrowe313
Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
i started my weightloss journey last December at 490 lbs. 11 months later and i weighed in today at 399 !!! and i needed to see that 3 on the scale so bad! my personal life has been pure hell lately and i really needed to see that im doing something right! and it hasnt been easy, crazy work schedule, bad ankle injury made it kind of hard to get in the gym at times. but it hasnt been as hard as i imagined it would be at the beginning either. 99 pounds until i hit the 200s, so challenge accepted! today despite all the stress in my life at the moment i feel re focused on getting to my goal weight.....bring it!

Replies

• JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    almost 100 pounds already! you rock! you can do this.
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You can do it :happy:
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG that's amazing!! Please continue to keep up the great work...you're doing excellent. Your story is truly inspiring!!!!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    great post! i am just getting back on to MFP after a 2 month absence. good luck to you... sounds like you are doing phenominal so far!!!
  • lmsorrell1
    lmsorrell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

The fact that you didn't quit - even when going to adversity - shows your true strength of character. I can't wait to see your 299 lb post! I know it will be here soon.
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You got this!! :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is a big achievement. It is a a great feeling to get on the scale and be in a new hundred weight range!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations and with your determination, you can do it. I'm so proud of you!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    There is no better stress reliever than a good self *kitten* kicking in the gym... YOU GOT THIS :)
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!

That's like, two microwaves and a bowling ball!

Or R2-D2!
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    lol
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    hurray you got this, congrats on this goal being met :D
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work! I've got 75lbs to go and man it has not been easy!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo !

Outstanding focus & determination ....... you've really taken this to heart ...... continued success :drinker:
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love recommitting to a goal! You have rocked it so far despite everything so now is the time to keep going! Way to go!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Great work!
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm impressed.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • sassydebbie67
    Options
    Awesome! You got this! You are on your way just keep moving forward..................
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You are doing something amazing! keep it going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!