vitamins

Options
What's the best all-around multi-vitamin to take? All of a sudden my fingernails won't grow and are brittle. I must be lacking in something but not sure what. I eat a very well-rounded diet.

Replies

• samjkrull
    Options
    There is a really good woman's vitamin at complete nutrition that pretty much all the woman in my family takes, it really helps with fatigue and just feeling better in general. I can't remember the name off the top of my head (I'm not at home and don't have it with me) but the people there are really helpful and really nice. Also there is a vitamin I have seen at Walmart and a lot of friends swear by it that is just for hair and nails. :) hope this helps!
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My friend takes prenatal vitamins for her hair and nails. It has done wonders! I take a woman's one a day, they are pretty good too.
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    They have a vitamin called Biotin that is just for hair and nails. My mom takes it and has helped her alot. :-)
  • ErinRobin86
    ErinRobin86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    http://www.multivitaminguide.org/best-prenatal-multivitamins.html

I know the first part talks about prenatal vitamins, but it also lists 100 of the most popular multivitamins and ranks their effectiveness. I don't know who ranked them or how though.
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!