24 days and counting

Options
i have a wedding to attend in just over 3 weeks and I went ahead and bought a dress as you do and my shoes etc. the zip on the dress however does not full zip up so I'm needing to drop a few pounds in order to fit into it in time (:

I have dropped my calories by quite a lot (you can see my diary) i was previously eating around the amount I am now and was loosing a good 2-3 pounds a week. when i first started loosing weight i lost 7 lbs in my first 2 weeks. i've lost 16 lbs in total since then but my weight hasn't budged in nearly 2 months.

I know this is an unhealthy way to loose weight and had since seen the light and upped my intake to around 1400 and that was a bit more steady and i was in far better form.

i was just wanting to know how much you think i could loose in time for this wedding or how much you've lost in a short period of time. I am overweight by about 60lbs so i know it can drop off a lot easier than somebody who is maybe like 120/130lbs

the past couple of weeks ive been really bad at logging ive only started this big dip since yesterday so any really low calorie days in the weeks before then are unfinished days

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Probably 4 or 5 pounds in that time frame I would think.
  • spreag
    spreag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hmm my aim is really double that
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    buy a dress that fits that you feel confident wearing, instead of starving yourself to fit into one that may end up being too tight and unflattering anyway!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    buy a dress that fits that you feel confident wearing, instead of starving yourself to fit into one that may end up being too tight and unflattering anyway!

^ THIS -- Great advice!!!!!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

^ THIS -- Great advice!!!!!
    Yep, this.
  • spreag
    spreag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it wont look any different there's just like 3 centimeters of zip that wont go, i can hold it together i just cant get the zip up. It's a really lovely dress that is actually really flattering and by the time i get my hair nails and eyelashes done i wont be up for buying another one.

im eating what i find to be a really good plan for the next 3 weeks as i'm not hungry at all, excited to see my weight in on monday now.

thanks for the advice
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    In three weeks, probably 5 lbs.
    Hope it works out!