Looking for friends

Options
I am not necessarily new to the site but I am new to the community section as I was always too self conscious and shy to join groups and find friends. But after years of not being able to shake the weight off, I need to ask for support. I can start strong in the morning but by evening everything tends to fall apart.

Replies

• tackie38
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm not new to the site either but I've never had "friends" on here in the past. I think it might be time.
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to meet yah
  • ncparker
    Options
    Morning V.. I am finally hitting my goals, good luck on your journey, I have found an amazing product called Isagenixs, I have tried everything and even went to have gastric bypass done.. luckily my friend talked me out of it and introduced me to Isagneix. so far 53 lbs down and amazing support system. add me as a friend and I will be here for you
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was on the site for ages, but only began finding friends on here the other week. It makes a huge difference, especially if you're on every day :) good luck!
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm still learning about the community and have a few friends and they are great! We give each other support on just about anything we do! On days that are tough I like to re-read success stories, they help get my mind back in the game :)
  • Hezmia
    Hezmia Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I find my weakness is the weekend. I do not too bad during the week and then blow it all on the weekend. I am finding that having some support on here and knowing that others are going to see what I am eating and how I am doing has been helping me stay on track a little more than I was before. I think it's important to have support from people that are on a similar journey.
  • TacoGrinder
    Options
    i'm always looking for motivational support as well :) feel free to add as a friend
  • ABerryhill74
    ABerryhill74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Man oh man I know how you feel! Somedays I don't even make it to lunch! :wink: